10 ways to have fun at a Harry Potter party if you haven’t read the books.
A short guide to having fun at a Harry Potter party if you haven’t read the books. I chose to be the Golden Snitch because I just happened to own a gold body suit…
- Have a good costume and no one will question if you, thank you Pinterest.
- Just say yes to Butter Beer.
- Be friends with the biggest Harry Potter geek there.
- Make up some spells and rattle them off.
- Don’t sit at the Slytherin table.
- Don’t make eye contact with the woman with big glasses and bandana, she will blow your cover.
- If you choose to be a golden snitch, don’t accidentally say “I’m a golden stitch”, that will also blow your cover.
- When the trivia game is passed out, suddenly get sick and run to the bathroom.
- Get lots of pictures with Hagrid.
- “Never trust anything if you can’t see where it keeps its brain.”
Good luck at your next Harry Potter party!